What to Expect - Adult Spa Party
Thank you for booking your event with SPAradise! Here’s a run-through of what to expect for your appointment from start to finish.
1. Our esthetician(s) will try to arrive around 10-15 minutes early to set up. This depends on traffic though, so the time may vary. If our esthetician(s) are running late for whatever reason, they will give you a call. If they haven’t arrived by your scheduled appointment time and you haven’t heard from them, please call 604-771-8878 and we’ll help you track them down and give you an update.
2. Once the estheticians arrive, they will take a bit of time to set up their supplies and equipment. If you can have the required space cleared and ready for them, that will help move things along more smoothly. Here is the space required, according to service type:
3. On average, parties can take around 3 hours to complete, start to finish. These times can vary quite a bit, depending on how many people and which services, ranging anywhere from 2 hours up to 4+ hours. We can let you know a more detailed time estimate after you've given us your final numbers and service choices. Note: all times given are estimates only. Some guests may require more or less attention than others.
4. Add-ons – last minute add-ons on the day of the party are allowed as time permits. We sometimes have other parties scheduled after yours, and in those cases, we will need to leave on time and space for add-ons will be limited. For evening parties, the latest time that our estheticians can stay is around 11pm.
5. We do prefer one single payment at the end of the party, but if you and your guests wish to pay separately, please make sure you inform your guests to have as close to the exact amount as possible if they are paying cash as our estheticians will only have a limited amount of change on hand.
Hours Of Operation: Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.